Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flagstaff Peak

As much as I don't want to say it, being Feb. 14 and all, today was probably one of the best days of the season. Powder, deep, steep, cornice hucks, the whole 9 yards or in our case around 2000 ft. This morning I was able to hit up Flagstaff in a true dawn patrol fashion (meaning there was new snow on the ground) and I pray that the snow gods keep it coming. I even caught myself saying "maybe I just won't go to work today" (ha I wish). That negates the statement I made on Saturday when the thermo hit 55 and I said "hey this is prime running weather I hope it stay's" (sounds like blasphemy to me). Needless to say, the snow was nice and I want more.

 
Some fools on the skinnner

Alas POWDER!!!

Time for work? Insert sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment