Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Camera Shots

I recently purchased a new camera, and given my propensity to take bad photos already I figured a new one would surely make me pro in no time. Especially given the linear relationship between price and talent. Below you'll find some highly doctored, unoriginal photos. Enjoy! If I was a real photographer I'd put all the data about how the photo was shot...ISO...aperture, etc....but I have no idea what any of that means, I just click the button that takes the picture. 

Aside: Some of these have already been Instagram worthy and so you may have seen them already.

Chesy coming down Grandeur 

Mark coming up Mt. Wire in evening light 

Mt. Baldy 

 Chesy running

 Not quite good with motion yet

 Mark hitting up the one non avalanched section of Bonkers

 Back up for round 2 or 3

 And down


Debris, Mark is in the middle left for scale


Tracks 

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment